Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tackle football: the game: part 2

I went out to the football field it felt nice because their was a whole crowed  right behind me in the stands I came out of the small tunnel and ran across the field to my team it was like a 20 yard run to the other side. Coach sent the captions out to the middle of the football field to start of the game, the referee flipped a coin while the cougars said heads and when the coin dropped out to the coaches hands it said heads he flip it over on to the back of his other hand we picked receive, both teams went back to there sidelines, our captions came back saying "kick receive"  coach said "all kick receive" I would-of gone but I was out the first and second half 's of the game.
I toke off my helmet and put it on the bench and went over to watch the game start off with a kick. One of our teammates got the ball after it bounced and tried running, he ran past a few players on the other team he was about to get talked but he broke it and ran about 55 yards to the touchdown."wow" I said "that's just...sad"while shacking my head, The referee blow the whistle and waved his hands like he was trying to get some ones attention "flag on the play... patriots, no touchdown'" the announcer said "that's sad"(while shacking my head) "that's... that's just so sad" couch sent out blue O (offense) couch told jimmy 'to run play 36' jimmy ran back to the huddle and said "36 power 36 power ready'" "'Break'" and ran to the line blue 42, blue 42 set hit nick snapped it to Jimmy and Jimmy got the ball and ran a little bit then handed it off to Evan while he was running to the 6 hole, Evan ran straight up the 6 hole and then went toward the side line, he ran "wow" I said to my self, Evan ran up the side line and ran into the touchdown it is 6-zip  patriots "touchdown patriots" we lined up to get ready for the next play on the one-yard line "their going to get the extra point" I said to myself  "blue 62, blue... 62 set hit, hit, hike! snapped the ball to jimmy then ran to the right holding the ball out in front of him so Evan can get it Evan ran toward the 6 hole jimmy handed the ball off to Evan then Evan started off to the to make a touchdown then got tackled in the 6 hole we didn't get the extra point we got ready to kick it off for Rochester "ARE YOU READY'" jack screamed "READY...'" the hole kick off screamed after Jackson ran up to the ball to kick it the kick of team ran after him. Jackson kicked the ball and it flow through the air then hit the ground on the 30 yard line and bounced toward the side line Rochester cot the ball and ran for 10yards and 'Boom! he had gotten tackled I saw him on the ground I noticed he had hit the ground hard because I could hear the helmets go head and head.
Rochester's offense ran onto the field while the referee put the ball in between the hash marks in the middle of the field they lined up and got ready for there play our defense ran onto the field and they were starting to run there play. the referee blow the whistle they ran there play "hike'" the center throw the ball towards the QB the QB caught the ball and handed the ball to the running back...

No comments:

Post a Comment