Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My favorite post of 2013-2014

My first favorite post of the year is...
TOUCHDOWN patriots
This post is my favorite because it's about my tackle football league, MVP

My second favorite post of the year is...
Camping out: stupid shotgun!
Sounds weird but it's the story

My third favorite post of the year is...
Calvin and Hobbes
It's a really good book, and it's funny

My fourth favorite post of the year is...
Camping again
Their two different camp outs
And I'm make the next post about this other one don't know what the name can be now

We'll by this point my five favorite post of 2013-2014 is all the good times I had in school,

Good times!..      Good times!..

4 comments:

  1. Because I like touchdown patriots is when I was on the patriots in 2012 is because it reminds me of my big catch in one of my games and it reminds of of the only touchdown we got in that hole year of tackle football

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my camp out because I went with my brother and dad and almost everyone of 1699 in boys scouts and this post reminds me of all the fun I had during that camp out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin and Hobbes is a story about a bad kid that has a real imagination and a fack one to and I read this book because how funny the book is and the intrist the book gave me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping again Is same thing I said with camping out but I forgot if this was my first or third camp out with my boy scout troop, it doesn't madder because I had the best time at both of them😊

    ReplyDelete