Monday, October 21, 2013

tackle football

Toure’ and I were putting on our gear, Pads, shoulder pads, and rib pads yeah all of that. My dad was driving Toure’ and me too practice. When we were at groves field my brother and coach (dad) went to their practice. Me and Toure’ put on our cleats before we got there. I was play catch with my friends. The coach said HELMETS ON! The team put their helmets on and lined up. We did high knees, but kickers, kickers, sprits, loges, and no play. And then we did Corner tackle, Oklahoma and somo and a scrimmage agents chiefs we are outlaws. We won once and chiefs won four times. The next day the outlaws won because we all tried harder it was 3-2 us. I was tight end (4back) on offense and on defense monster man (huge on talking) that’s me!), plays 016, 127, 133, 216,043, and Bloomfield 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment